data that are harvested are of course in Saudi Arabia, very different for different customers, but also heavily influenced by culture.
Data collection has been accelerated since my arrival in particular with the acquisition of key customer. Following developments the size of databases in general:
Since 2006 in fact, I made it a priority to develop the foundations for also increase customer knowledge but also through partnerships, allowing me to develop the leasing business (or list Brookings)
By cons for different customers to which we acquired over the water, the profile of acquired data is very significant behavior.
This first chart shows the distribution of types of contacts for American Express. The data are essentially the home phone and address, as they are required to the use of banking services. Cons by the other media can not quasimment not be used.
At last the example of Al Sawan, retail chain similar to Spring in France and for which I develop the loyalty program. Population is predominantly female, in this case I have upgraded nearly identical, emails, mobile phones, mailing address and home phone. Warning
however, because if women give in this case their mobile phone, it is not uncommon for the number given is that of the husband, for the email, they usually have a number, and respond very little to push emails.
In addition, during a recent audit file (since I negotiated the files of the mail, I can check my files mailing address), I highlighted that in the case of this file, 40% addresses should be corrected, and 20% lost.
In this case, we of course at the launch of the new loyalty program, emphasized the need to give correct addresses, simply in order to receive exclusive information, invitations to private sales and others.
This analysis permits us to stay with about 10% incorrect addresses only one study (focus groups) allowed us to assign to customers looking for a casual immediate discount to the award of the card (it was distributed in stores, it is :-) more
0 comments:
Post a Comment