Monday, February 11, 2008

How To Make Gir Hoodie

rock Ca ...

On 19 February, there will be a rock concert at Sierra (compound). It Rod Barthet will play that night ( www.rodbarthet.com ).

is interesting from a cultural standpoint. Indeed at the beginning when I arrived, the atmosphere was different. Classical music concerts (many musicians in Jeddah, French, German and English), recitals, screenings of classic films (Francophonie 2007) .. but for 6 months, just after the summer, came to power rock bands, and even ... Heavy metal.

image New trend, trend ... after one of his performances is free but I find it interesting that this radicalization musical acts. Since then, the (few) concerts that I saw the promotion so all revolve around the Rock, soft or harder. A craze.

I even have a friend (French) who works in the communication (Fred) who specializes in finding sponsors for the events of these groups. This summer there was even talk of a festival Hard Rock, crazy right?

Anyway I wish you a good show, at least for the places of 19 February (Jeddah), run to the antenna of the Department for Cooperation & Cultural Affairs at the Consulate General of France (before 18).

Good show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment