Friday, February 15, 2008

Street Legal Buggy Ontario Canada

Valentine

:-) No no I do not want to wish you a happy valentine, I just want to talk about opportunities in Direct Marketing making use of Valentine's Day as a vehicle.

image Well they are zero. Not prohibited but non-existent. When Valentine's Day, in general it is not blooming like little hearts everywhere in Paris, where the lights Brussels :-) There are private initiatives (in compounds), there was one at Sharbatly (where I live), but they were nice, we could go alone (if not cool crisp evening beer). - Uh no alcohol beer, of course. So

not forbidden, but repressed. Want? where is the difference?

Nothing prevents this feast, just religiously it is not appreciated or even tolerated. It is common that each year the restaurant wants to do this kind of event (a concert), as do advertising, and the last time passes and the religious police closed down the school (final). So few people try their hand to promote the day peculiar worldwide.

image What about direct marketing. At nearly the same thing, nobody dares. The danger is real, even if you write to your clients say in my program Muqafat (Sawani) to offer special promotions on February 14, and the husband or brother or other falls on the mail, it will be offended by little short of it is the advertiser at the end and I will toast the way, maybe I risk something, not sure!

short nil, nothing. In the end I still have some periods in the year Back to School, holidays, Eid, Ramadan, the lunar new year. I even

no local version of the grand prix of america version camels ... I swear sometimes I wonder what tomorrow will be done ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment