I almost call this post "Caca nervous." But in the cabbage (or pink) is not cuter? Caca nervous, surely, or so I going crazy or I say it's a hidden camera.
It is customary to have problems with mail that is sent to the mail. The lists were not clean, and despite my 4 milion own address, I did not guarantee an excellent quality, unfortunately.
was until the signing of the agreement with the position. As sole distributor, I was finally able to launch the Data Quality (but you know). I still have 'grown up' in Wegener, then the least I can do before you 'go' is to train them to address quality.
So long as my DBA (Data Base admin) understands what to do (a little anyway :-) and I am the Data Quality.
Today it is almost certain to us. That is, I always know that I substantial homes ... 375,000 addresses (PO Boxes) for 24 million .. hmmm hmmm. But when I 'straightens an address, I am sure that if I write to Fatima, Ahmed is not (so a girl or a boy ... Beware the core issue happens :-(
Brief What can happen to a letter to a lady is opened by a gentleman, and vice versa. I point out again that I write the address WHOM I send.
So I ask myself always the question. Curiosity, moving, indiscretion, social rule ...? Looking
In any event, you know now, we takes offense quickly down here even when you're out of the game I'll explain a final customer who should not receive a mailing, received it and read it. He was offended, he contacted the advertiser, who is turned against me, but also in general against the post.
Yet I do not send catalogs sex toys in VAD, DVDs or other adult. In short it is not at all clear that most braille much here but we did not have much information. Note that I have no information on the content, only on the container. Here it is shocking that a man be sent mail from a woman and vice versa.
You would receive at home, at your address in your inbox, a courier for someone with a different name, a different kind .... ? I generally gives me the letter to the postman, or brand does not live at the address and presents everything in a mailbox. But you're right, I'm perhaps more normal :-)
Result of running the post ( SPA) asked me to officially register the name of the ladies in pink and that of men in blue.
SERIOUS!!
Really very seriously. I tell you, I'm not laughing at all. Notwithstanding the segregationist side, indiscreet, short, stupid ... Sometimes
and after years of negotiation with the post office today with AC and other bubbles that I do not mean I always tell myself to post here, they learned their craft from Pinder! I know in France at the post office professionals and they know their stuff, but there ...
Boouuuuuhhhhh!! I ask them if I can scent the envelopes? Musk and vanilla for men for girls? hummm? :-) I like vanilla me :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment